Our eight team tournament includes:
Five games guaranteed. All games are three (20 minute stop time) periods.
Private dressing room for each team for the duration of the tournament.
A, B, C and D event trophies for winners and runners-up.
- Complimentary banquet Saturday evening for all carded players and carded team officials.
- Hosts provided for all teams.
- Saturday evening "adult" fun auction and dance with live music. The Tournament Committee asks that all parents participate. Tickets will be available from the registration co-ordinator.
- Complimentary souvenirs for all players and coaches.
- Hosted hospitality room at the hotel Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Accommodation arrangements for your team and parents will be made at the beautiful Vernon Lodge & Conference Centre, where the banquet and dance will be held and where the Hospitality Room and Tournament Headquarters will be located. The hotel is within easy walking distance to the arena and the downtown shopping centre.
Teams who have played in the past have rated our tournament as the very best in Western Canada and every year the committee strives to make it even better. In the past, we have hosted teams from every province in Western Canada. In addition, we have hosted American teams from Alaska south to California.
We encourage all parents to join us during "Carnival" time. We are excited at the prospect of hosting your team and look forward to hearing from you. We hope that your team will be able to participate. If you have any questions, please contact us.